Once you have the keys of your premises, it can still be a long way to the opening. Each project is unique and the constraints can be numerous. Whether it is planning, licensing or even building control, the legal and normative framework can be restrictive and a source of unpleasant surprises and delays for those not prepared.
Our team, made up of experts and former entrepreneurs, is familiar with all these issues and will be able to assist you to ensure a successful start. Our services are à la carte and depend on your needs. In particular, we can help you with all of the following issues:
- Connection with all the trades necessary for the successful completion of the project (solicitor, accountant, entrepreneur, architect, designer)
- Carrying out calls for tenders for development work, negotiation of the quotes, follow-up and facilitation of the fit-out, reporting to the customer
- Supervision of the various planning / licensing / building control files
- Assistance with the transfer or obtaining an alcohol license
- Research, selection of service providers, negotiation of quotes and coordination of the installation (telecoms, electricity, CCTV, alarm, waste collection, cleaning, etc.)
- Guidance for the choice of technological solutions for the daily management of a point of sale (EPOS, planning, stock management, etc.)
- Establishment of contacts with Food & Beverage suppliers (UK and France) and explanation of import modalities
- Guidance in drafting training materials, contracts
- Recruitment of staff
- Marketing & Communication: opening party, influencer marketing, events, brand partnerships, business development, pop-ups etc.
Whatever your project, the entire French Touch Commercial team will be happy to support you. Please contact us to find out more!